Avansys Fact Sheet
Avansys provides software and system engineering, consulting, technology, outsourcing and professional services. It is headquartered in Clawson, Michigan and serves customers across United States, Canada and Mexico.
Avansys provides software and system engineering services that contribute to the business transformation and economic performance of organizations, based on in-depth knowledge of client industries and processes. Our holistic approach to our client’s and the market in which they operate helps create short-term and long-term strategies for growth. Our collaborative approach to our customer issues is optimized when we are able to create a joint vision of the business together.
We are looking for highly qualified IT professionals who are interested in working in the US under the working visa program.
850 Stephenson Hwy, Ste 320
Troy, MI 48083
Contact No: (248) 237-3817
Compensation & Other Benefits Package
We offer extremely competitive rates of pay based on consultants expertise, experience and evaluated performance. We also offer:
- Competitive Market Wages
- Health and dental insurance
- Life insurance
- Financial assistance on travel and relocation to client site
Application Process (Overseas Interviewees)
- You will be notified of the time and date for your in-person interview schedule. In order for the interviewer to evaluate your skills and credentials have all the following documents presented to the evaluator before your actual interview time:
- Bring the following documents:
- Completed Personal Info Sheet
- Copy of your passport (front with ID & passport number and back with address)
- Copy of your any visa stamp on passport (applied for the last 4 years)
- Copy of college transcripts (Mark sheets)
- Copy of degree certificates
- Copy of training certificates
- Copy of letters of recommendation
- Copy of letters of employments with current and previous employer
- Copy/pay stubs of current employer (if applicable)
During your in-person interview, your skills and experience will be evaluated and we will ask you demonstrate your technical knowledge and communication skills as an IT professional. Upon completion of the interview, you will be notified by email or phone if you are selected.
Offer of Employment
If selected for position, you will be notified and you will receive an offer of employment that you need to sign and submit as soon as possible.
After Acceptance of Contract
- You will need to submit documents needed for Avansys, Inc to apply for working visa to US.
- Avansys, Inc will then apply for WORKING VISA on your behalf with the United States Citizenship and Immigration Service (USCIS).
- Application for working visa starts on April 1 of each year with visa approvals for starting work on Oct 1 of the same year.
Approval of Working Visa by USCIS
- Avansys, Inc will inform you if your working visa application is approved.
- Upon approval, an agency will assist you in processing clearance with POEA and applying for working visa at the US Embassy or Consulate.
Scheduled Departure for US
Avansys representative will inform you of your departure date for US to join Avansys, Inc.